[rt-users] Lifecycle mapping

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Nov 13 13:35:32 EST 2013

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 07:51:56AM +0000, Kriegers Horst wrote:

>    Like you can see in my initial post, I've provided a mapping (maybe incorrect).
>    Now, I've modified my mapping like this and the error is always the same.

This mapping is how you need to do it, your original mapping was
insufficient.

In addition, I believe your actual problem is that you are defining
__maps__ inside your lifecycle.  Instead, maps needs to be outside
your igs definition (if you think about it, maps is a top level
concept, not specific to one lifecycle).

-kevin