[rt-users] plain text inline

Jaye Mathisen mrcpu at lilpantry.com
Wed Nov 13 15:35:28 EST 2013

Well, I'm not mailing them, I'm just attaching a txt file via the rt
command line tool.

so:

/opt/rt4/bin/rt create -t ticket set subject=$store-$bn priority=10
queue=ACCT attachment=file.pdf attachment=file.txt

Both files get attached to the ticket fine, so if a Content-Disposition
header is getting added, it's the rt command line tool doing it.  I
guess I need to look at the mime object in the attachment table and see
what's there.

I think my confusion was that by setting the max inline setting in user
preferences in conjunction with Elements/ShowTransactionAttachments, it
would inline the text attachments, but that's a misread on my part of
exactly what that setting is for.

--
Jaye Mathisen, Lil Pantry
P:541-476-0152