[rt-users] RT4.0.7 bulk updater issue

saxmad g.mason at fairfx.com
Thu Nov 14 09:31:28 EST 2013

Hi,

Having recently updated to v4.0.7 from v3.6.7, my users have noticed a small
but fundamental change in the way the bulk updater screen works for them.

When they do more than one bulk update at once, ie without coming out of the
bulk update screen, then the settings have been remembered from the previous
update.  If they don't notice this, or forget, they then apply the wrong
update settings to the tickets.

The old version did not exhibit this, but cleared all the settings as though
coming in fresh each time.

Is this a  bug, or the expected way to work now ? Is there a quick
fix/workaround for my users so they don't update the wrong tickets with the
wrong settings ?

Thanks,
Gary