[rt-users] Permission question

Gordon Messmer gordon.messmer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 17:16:09 EST 2013

I'd like to create a user account in RT3.8 with access to see all of the
tickets in one queue.  I don't want this user to receive any email.

I've created the account and tried granting it AdminQueue, SeeQueue,
Watch, WatchAsAdminCc permissions, but in all cases the user does not
see any queue listed on the Home page and does not see any tickets
listed if I manually load a correct search URL.

Does anyone know specifically what permissions are required to see all
of the tickets within a queue?  Do I need to flush a cache somewhere?