[rt-users] FW: Issue upgrading to 4.2.x

Adam Hutchins AHutchins at toknc.com
Wed Nov 20 14:34:57 EST 2013

Please see my replies below.

Adam Hutchins, Systems Administrator
Town of Kernersville, NC, USA
o-336.992.5456 m-336.529.7164

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Vandiver [mailto:alexmv at bestpractical.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 2:28 PM
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] FW: Issue upgrading to 4.2.x

Please keep all replies on-list.

On Wed, 2013-11-20 at 14:10 -0500, Adam Hutchins wrote:
> I have upgraded it in the past from 3.x to 4.0.7. And I was successful
> with 4.0.7 to 4.0.18 today. It's the jump to 4.2.x that's giving me
> errors.

Did you attempt the 4.0 -> 4.2 upgrade at some earlier point?
Not that I'm aware of.

> I'm not using any extensions at this time.

Have you ever?  RT has not, prior to RT 4.2, shipped an ObjectScrips table, yet you are finding one -- the question is how it got there.
The only "extension" I think I have used in the past was the GD library for Charts... etc...

Please show the output of:

mysql -u root rt4 -p -e "select Content from Attributes where Name = 'UpgradeHistory'"
It returns no output.

 - Alex

This email message, and any attachment(s) hereto, as well as any email message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be considered Public Record, and as such are subject to requests for review.  If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message and inform the sender immediately.  The information contained in this email may be confidential and, in any event, is intended only for the use of the entity or individual to whom it is addressed.  Thank you.