[rt-users] Edit transaction content at scrip action

Oriol Soriano oriol.soriano at capside.com
Fri Nov 22 05:10:11 EST 2013

After a while playing with it and going though lines of code, I found the solution. If it may help anyone, this is the corrent syntax:

$self->TransactionObj->ContentObj->__Set( Field => 'Content', Value => 'blabla');

Oriol Soriano Vila
Software Engineer
[Descripción: Descripción: Description: Descripción: Descripción: logo2011]<http://capside.com/>

E-mail:

oriol.soriano at capside.com<mailto:oriol.soriano at capside.com>

Telf.:

902 877 803 (from Spain)

+34 934 266 731 (International)

This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and then delete the email. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. According to Spanish law LOPD 15/1999, 13/12, and its regulation on 1/1996, date March 1st 2008, we inform you that personal data facilitated by you in this message is subject to be included in our automated records managed by CAPSiDE SL. You can access this data and request its modification or deletion by written request to CAPSiDE SL, Plaça de Catalunya 1, 3D, 08002 BARCELONA Spain.