[rt-users] RT 4.0.4 and Settings menu for priviledged users

Andre Truter linux at trusoftdev.za.net
Fri Nov 22 09:55:45 EST 2013

Hi,

I have just installed RT 4.0.4 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.
Then I added 2 users with the priviledge option selected.

I then went to Tools -> Configuration -> Global -> User Rights and in the “Rights for Staff” tab I ticked the ModifySelf option.

From searching the mailing lists and documentation this should then allow a user to see the Settings menu and change thier own password, etc.

But the menu does not display for the users.

What am I missing?

Thanks
--
Andre Truter  | Software Consultant | Registered Linux user #185282
Tel: 082 785 7615   |  http://www.trusoft.co.za