[rt-users] Upgrading from 4.0.8 to 4.2.1 missing dashboards

Chris Black chrisb at gourmettrading.net
Fri Nov 29 10:34:52 EST 2013

Anyone have any suggestions on this? I've tried restoring my database and
running the make upgrade-database again but the same thing happens. It
seems like my user loses all permissions, etc?

I even tried enabling the root user and it's the same thing, just a list of
open tickets, no options, etc.

Thanks,
Chris Black
IT Manager