[rt-users] Need help with the plugin RT::Extension::SLA

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Tue Oct 1 10:27:39 EDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 6:18 PM, Abdallah TABI <at at efficientip.com> wrote:

> Good afternoon,
>
> Thank you for your really quick answer !
>
> Ok let me give you more information.

As I said, your testing setup is wrong. Ticket should have a requestor, in
your case requestor is empty.

Let me show you two cases:

1) Staff A creates a ticket with requestor B and says "we talked on the
phone, here is info you requested..."
2) User B creates a ticket with himself as requestor and says "can I get
some help"

Do you see difference? What you're testing is closer to 1)

To see how it works you need at least two users (with emails defined, this
will make life easier) and either switch logins or use email integration.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.