[rt-users] Need help with the plugin RT::Extension::SLA

Abdallah TABI at at efficientip.com
Tue Oct 1 10:29:13 EDT 2013

I've just created a new ticket at 4:24 PM on Tue with the user admin, and
in the field Due: I got Wed 10:24 AM which is the Resolve time not the
Response time of 15 min setted.

So, for us at the start the Due time is not what is expected.

*Abdallah Tabi*Support Team - at at efficientip.com *4 rue de l´Abreuvoir
92 400 Courbevoie
France
at at efficientip.com