[rt-users] REST permissions? write-only?

Brian Bowles mrbbowles at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 21:39:24 EDT 2013

Is there a way I could just globally turn off all the read capability to
the REST server?  Basically I have data I wish to keep private and it would
be a security risk if someone can read tickets using REST.  I believe I can
fix this with permissions but I'd rather just completely remove any read
capability to the REST server and just use it to create new tickets.  A
'drop box' if you will from a web front-end.  Any ideas?