[rt-users] Skipping Scrip because it didn't Prepare

Steve Ames sames at officescape.com
Tue Oct 8 11:30:16 EDT 2013

Putting a 'Me too' on this one. Used to work. Stopped at some point. Likely it hasn't worked in a very long time as looking back over tickets I see no sign of the outgoing email in the logs going back quite a ways. Could have been broke during an upgrade, perhaps during the upgrade of a Perl dependency or something else. Dunno. Do know it isn't working now and since it's a system defined type I don't think it actually requires preparation?