[rt-users] Skipping Scrip because it didn't Prepare

Jesse Davidson jessed at medadmin.arizona.edu
Wed Oct 9 13:35:54 EDT 2013

Alex,
Thanks for your response. I checked out the template in question and sure enough, there was an erratic line that had caused the whole thing to fail. Oddly, the template editor had not reported any errors upon viewing or saving the template, and the display at top would simply confirm that the template was successfully saved despite the error.

In either case, my issue is resolved. Thank you for your quick assistance!

-Jesse Davidson
IT Support Analyst, Senior
College of Medicine ITS
University of Arizona