[rt-users] Possible bug in fulltext search with mysql and sphinx

Carlos Fuentes Bermejo carlos.fuentes at rediris.es
Fri Oct 11 06:38:59 EDT 2013

Hi Rus,

I think that you should warn this issue and show the alternative when you run rt-setup-fulltext-index.

I just installed rt 4.2.0 in a CentOS 6.4 (64bits) with MariaDB (which it's already supporting Sphinx ) and I had the same issue.

Cheers,
Carlos

--
Carlos Fuentes Bermejo
Security Engineer. IRIS-CERT

Tel.: +34 91 212 76 20 (Ext. 5583)
Mobile: + 34 675 54 41 69
E-Mail: carlos.fuentes at rediris.es
PGP Key ID: 0xF20D4295 2004-06-24
	Fingerprint: ED02 A355 71B6 702A 5907 2571 8C2C E601 F20D 4295

http:://www.rediris.es/cert