[rt-users] Error in article history

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Oct 17 10:40:50 EDT 2013

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 08:33:27AM +0000, Guadagnino Cristiano wrote:
>    How can I verify the ObjectTypes? Would you be so kind to send me a query to run against mysql
>    to verify that everything is ok with my articles?

You'll need to write your own SQL query - as noted previously, you're
looking for RT::FM::Article in the ObjectType field on Transactions
and ObjectCustomFieldValues.

Also - please confirm which upgrade steps you ran.  There is a
standalone documented and warned about script you must run to upgrade
articles.

-kevin