[rt-users] I need help with the RT-Authen-ExternalAuth LDAP settings, please

Mathew Snyder mathew.snyder at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 16:50:20 EDT 2013

I found another thread that indicated that the solution to the second
problem was to add @domain to the end of the username. That just reverted
to the previous list of errors with a couple new ones.

Oct 17 16:47:50 zen-rt RT: [24673] Use of uninitialized value $_[1] in join
or string at /usr/local/share/perl5/Log/Dispatch.pm line 42.
Oct 17 16:47:50 zen-rt RT: [24673] Use of uninitialized value $service in
hash element at
/opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm
line 611.
Oct 17 16:47:50 zen-rt RT: [24673] Use of uninitialized value in string eq
at
/opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm
line 613.
Oct 17 16:47:50 zen-rt RT: [24673]
RT::Authen::ExternalAuth::CanonicalizeUserInfo returning Disabled: ,
EmailAddress: , Gecos: user, Name: user, Privileged:
Oct 17 16:47:50 zen-rt RT: [24673] Couldn't create user user: Could not set
user info
Oct 17 16:47:50 zen-rt RT: [24673] FAILED LOGIN for user from
192.168.236.102

-Mathew

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at
all." - God; Futurama

"We'll get along much better once you accept that you're wrong and neither
am I." - Me