[rt-users] Question about SLA module

Alexandre LEPREVOST al at efficientip.com
Fri Oct 18 08:00:27 EDT 2013

Hello Kevin

Thank you for your different answers, unfortunately I was expecting to be
able to change the SLA name field for multiple SLA instance.

Let me explain to you quickly what I'm expecting, I'm probably confusing
something and give me an headach to myself :)

In our firm, we would like 2 queues "Support" and "Development"

Support queue should be able to set a list called "priority" (and not SLA)
with a list of several SLA (P1 to P4 - From important to not important
answer and resolve time). Development queue should be able to see an
another list called "internal" with a different list of SLA (not defined
yet). What I understand for now is different: I'm able to do a uniq list
"SLA" with multiple SLA in it.

Do you see the difference ? And I've played with the conf file and multiple
installation of the module to have 2 SLA fields but after that, everything
was dead (nothing work anymore).

Do you think that it's possible ?

I hope that you'll be able to give me a clue - After that I'll be ready to
run the project with this very important step for us !

Thank you in advance for your time
Kind regards / Cordialement

*Alexandre Leprevost*
 Project Engineer / Delivery Team