[rt-users] Question about SLA module

Alexandre LEPREVOST al at efficientip.com
Fri Oct 18 10:35:08 EDT 2013

Thank you Kevin

I see what you mean but do you have a quick example of configuration file
for this ? I'm not asking a full configuration file in detail, but just a
very basic one (pseudo code should be enough for sure).

My probleme is to translate what I would like in this conf file. But I
understand what you mean and it should be enough for us If I succeed to do
that.

Thank you Kevin for your nice support
Kind regards / Cordialement

*Alexandre Leprevost*