[rt-users] Question about SLA module

Alexandre LEPREVOST al at efficientip.com
Tue Oct 22 03:53:21 EDT 2013

Hello Ruslan

Yes after renamed it, it was working again - I was wondering if it was
possible to rename it (seems not possible for the moment).

For the uninstallation it's ok also :)

For the second point, I don't get it even after reading the documentation -
that's why I asked your help. You know a simple exemple with pseudo code
should be "clearly" enough. It's just about open my mind on something I
don't get yet. Or do you have a site with examples ? I take anything ;)

Anyway, I would like to thank you for your precious help.* *

Kind regards / Cordialement

*Alexandre Leprevost*
Project Engineer / Delivery Team

 4 rue de l´Abreuvoir