[rt-users] Writing portlets

Esdras Neto esdras at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 15:33:52 EDT 2013

Thanks for that, I need to make available a http directory on that Portlet,
listing the files on that for download.

I really think that I have to create a new portlet... Is there any
documentation about creating portlets apart from the one I mentioned?

Thanks so much.

Esdras

--
http://www.borealis-aurora.com