[rt-users] Check which queue owns a ticket

globo michael.obrien at globoforce.com
Wed Oct 30 06:42:52 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have a number of queues that are used by different departments. When I
assign a ticket over to a department I can't view the ticket anymore , which
is fine.  But if I search the ticket after I assign it over to a department
I cant find out which queue owns it. I would like a way to check which queue
owns the ticket when I search.

Does anyone know if it is possible to create a custom field to allow me to
check which queue owns a ticket ? Or is there a permission to allow this ?