[rt-users] [rt-devel] RT pages without links

CLOSE Dave Dave.Close at us.thalesgroup.com
Wed Oct 30 21:36:47 EDT 2013

Brent Parish wrote:

> On another note: I think in general it's frowned upon to post to both
> the development and user lists.

I agree with your sentiment. In this case, I had posted the original
note to both lists, first to users ten days ago and then to devel three
days ago. So I could have sent the same follow-up separately to both
lists but that didn't seem helpful. That would have meant that some
people got the follow-up twice. But I also generally avoid the practice.
Sorry for any offense.
--
Dave Close, Thales Avionics, Irvine California USA.
cell +1 949 394 2124, dave.close at us.thalesgroup.com