[rt-users] pbcat.something tables

Alex Decalli alexdecalli71 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 08:30:20 EDT 2013

Hi RT-players

Does anybody know what are these tables in RT database starting with pbcat,
like pbcatcol, pbcatedt and ...? Someone says:

"As far as I know, those are tables PB uses and are not to be directly
modfied by a user. I'm in PB 9 but from the help using PBCatalogOwner DBParm
parameter:

"Specifies a nondefault owner for the extended attribute system tables.
These five tables contain default extended attribute information for your
database. "

When you set up attributes for your tables, that's when these tables are
populated."
I like to know more about this. I am not very good in mysql and I need to
know how is the impact on these tables?

And by the way, what are "some-rt-table-FTSI"?? Does database makes them
automatically too??

Thanks...