[rt-users] 4.2.0rc1 question

Jim Brandt jbrandt at bestpractical.com
Tue Sep 10 08:22:54 EDT 2013

On 9/10/13 8:16 AM, BÁLINT Bekény wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> Where can I find these new features in 4.2.0rc1?
>
>    * Custom field groupings
>        - Display CFs in configurable groupings (boxes) on the ticket
>          display/edit pages
>        - Includes arbitrary grouping names as well as standard ticket
>          groupings (Basics, Dates, People, Links, etc.)

You can see some docs here:

http://bestpractical.com/docs/rt/4.2/RT_Config.html#CustomFieldGroupings

All of the 4.2 docs have been published on bestpractical.com to make it
easier to find information on new features. The docs are included in the
4.2 distribution as well.

We'll also have a blog post on the new custom field groups coming soon.