[rt-users] Rt search does not work with sphinx main+delta index

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Wed Sep 11 08:25:56 EDT 2013

Hi,

RT defines index in the CONNECTION attribute of the table, so you have to
adjust it to use several indexes, see the following doc:

http://sphinxsearch.com/docs/2.0.9/sphinxse-using.html

It's not clear how, but it implies that you can do the following:

ALTER TABLE t1 CONNECTION="sphinx://NEWHOST:NEWPORT/index1,index2,index3";

--
Best regards, Ruslan.