[rt-users] New ticket in: change order

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Sep 24 16:49:23 EDT 2013

Donny,

On 24/09/13 20:26, Donny Brooks wrote:
> Is there a way, without messing up something, to change the order of
> queues as they appear in the web interface under "New ticket in:"? We
> have 4 queues currently: CM, CS, General, IS. Nearly everything we
> input is in IS but it defaults to CM which is our change management
> queue. One of my co-workers has a problem with constantly putting
> tickets in the CM queue since it is default.

Not sure how to change the order, but you can set the default using the
following in your RT_SiteConfig.pm

# Set the default queue
Set($DefaultQueue, 'IS');

for example. You will need to restart your WEB server, of course.

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold,                        Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 6093
Head of IT Security,                Fax: +44 (0) 705 344 3082
Manchester M13 9PL.                 Email: tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk