[rt-users] Notify ticket owner when updated by email

Jok Thuau JThuau at spacex.com
Wed Apr 2 19:23:23 EDT 2014

Dave wrote, regarding the scrip in RT:
> Well, I don't see one. When I go to the scrips page, here's the list it shows, reformatted to fit in this message. (Note that the first ten have no description.)

I went back to look closer at mine after your reply. Turns out I was most likely wrong. Mine has an ID of 24, which suggest that it was created post install...

> So something may be been lost during an upgrade or for some other reason. But as these are not files but data base entries, I'm not clear on how to recover one.

You should be able to just create one:
Condition: On correspondence
Action: Notify Owner
Template: Global template: Correspondence
Stage: TransactionCreate
(I'm not sure if the last one should be create or batch -- I'm hoping someone on the list can confirm this is right)

The only tweak I have made is to add this to the global correspondence template:

This simply adds a link back to our server at the end of the email, which makes it easy to get there...

Thanks,
Jok