[rt-users] Forward an entire ticket w/ history to another RT system - Possible?

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Mon Apr 7 14:47:52 EDT 2014

We're having a little political issue right now. We're looking to add another queue to our service department, but the manager feels it shouldn't be a part of the service desk. One request I'm getting is if a ticket falls out of service's hands, can it be forwarded to a compeltely different RT system for say customer contacts? We're trying to get thigns worked out so it won't have to come to that but I'm asking in advance. Is this something that it's recommended to hire BestPractical to help set up?

Stephen J. Cena
Systems Administrator - MIS/IT Dept
Quality Vision International
850 Hudson Ave
Rochester,NY 14620
Phone: 585-544-0450 x300
Please report email problems to: postmaster at qvii.com

QVII MIS/IT Dept - We do what we must because we can.
"Thank you for helping us help you help us all."