[rt-users] Approval Templates in 4.2.3 - unable to disable?

Jon Baker jbaker at wgm.us
Wed Apr 9 15:39:13 EDT 2014

We have an RT system and recently upgraded to 4.2.3 from an older 3.8.8 version. The approval process seems to have changed at least somewhat, our previous approval system did not work until I rebuilt it in the new version. I am getting stumped, however, on the templates for the approval queue.  We don’t want an e-mail to be sent to the requester when  the ticket is approved, but no matter what I do I can’t seem to get rid of the “Greetings, Your ticket has been approved. Its Owner may now start to act on it.” message.  I have gone into the ___Approvals templates and deleted all of them which caused an error when templates were approved; so the next step I took was to put the 5 templates listed at http://www.bestpractical.com/docs/rt/4.0/customizing/approvals.html#Approvals-templates and leave them blank. However, even with those 5 templates blank, I’m still getting the approval message stamped into the original ticket.  What am I missing?

Thanks!

Jon Baker | Senior Web Applications Developer
918.234.5656
@jdavidbakr

Church on the Move

1003 N 129th E Ave | Tulsa, OK 74116