[rt-users] RT::Extension::Assets not working

helmutderhaas keith.clancy at eon.com
Thu Apr 10 03:53:43 EDT 2014

In the end I just went with a local mysql install, our Oracle DBAs are about as trusting as Russia (giving rights on your database)
Performance is far better as well, since its local although I think that's down to network latency between the App server and Oracle box.

Strangely the make install still didn't work, I had to populate the initialdata file after the manual install.

All working now anyway so thanks for your help !

4.2.3 is great by the way ! Good work :D

Keith