[rt-users] Why RT_SiteConfig.pm locked?

Christian Loos cloos at netcologne.de
Thu Apr 10 07:43:53 EDT 2014

Am 10.04.2014 08:34, schrieb Arkady Glazov:
> Hi,
>
> Please help me. I have RT4 on Debian squeeze with Apache2/mod_perl &
> PostgreSQL. After any reboot i can't enter to RT. On the start page i
> see message about locked file RT_SiteConfig.pm. But after i reload
> apache site begin work correct. What locked my config file and how i can
> avoid it?
> --
> Best regards,
> Arkady Glazov
> http://globster.ru

The problem is that Apache starts before PostgreSQL.
You can fix this the same way that it is fixed in the Debian RT package:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-request-tracker/request-tracker4.git;a=blob;f=debian/request-tracker4.init;h=22f9bc951f8a673c769a010bd97b97882716cfb5;hb=HEAD

Safe this as /etc/init.d/request-tracker4 and run
update-rc.d request-tracker4 defaults

Chris