[rt-users] Date picker - Monday first?

Christian Loos cloos at netcologne.de
Thu Apr 17 03:34:36 EDT 2014

Am 17.04.2014 09:17, schrieb Andreas Heinlein:
> Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, I cannot get it to work, maybe I
> understood something wrong. I looked up the instructions for RT 4.0
> instead (forgot to mention we're still using 4.0) and did:
> mkdir -p local/share/html/NoAuth/js
> cp ...../{jquery.ui.datepicker-de.js, jquery-ui-timepicker-de.js}
> local/share/html/NoAuth/js
>
> then added to RT_SiteConfig.pm
> Set(@JSFiles, ('jquery.ui.datepicker-de.js') );
> Set(@JSFiles, ('jquery.ui-timepicker-de.js') );
>
> I then cleared var/mason_data/obj and restarted apache. Afterwards I had
> no menu at the top and no datepicker at all. I guess something is wrong
> with the RT_SiteConfig.pm, but I'm really no good at perl, so maybe you
> can help me.
>
> Thanks,
> Andreas

For RT 4.0 you must copy @JSFiles from RT_Config.pm to RT_SiteConfig.pm
and add the 2 new js files to the list [1].

Don't forget to update RT_SiteConfig.pm once you upgrade to RT 4.2 as
the behavior of @JSFiles changed in RT 4.2 [2].

Chris

[1] http://www.bestpractical.com/docs/rt/4.0/RT_Config.html#JSFiles
[2] http://www.bestpractical.com/docs/rt/4.2/UPGRADING-4.2.html