[rt-users] RT cli set priority=0 issue

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Apr 18 12:35:16 EDT 2014

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 12:05:24PM -0400, Yoni Rabkin wrote:
> In version 3.8.8 of the CLI (working against a 3.4.5 server) I can
> successfully set priority via the CLI like this:

Unfortunately, neither of those are supported releases of RT anymore.
http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/release-policy.html

> But if I try this:
>
> rt> rt edit ticket/12345 set priority=0
>
> I get the error: "Priority: Priority could not be set to ."

This is a server error, so upgrading the client won't help.

That error comes from deep in the code that sets the value, I expect
it's a failure to handle undef vs 0.  However, as the code in play is
more than 8 years old, I'm not going to go digging.

I did confirm, works fine on RT 4.2

-kevin