[rt-users] LDAP ExternalAuth - User Aliases

Mike Johnson mike.johnson at nosm.ca
Wed Apr 23 16:03:17 EDT 2014

RT and External Auth requires a distinct user to be found when it looks up
I believe.

May I suggest you giving them a savedsearch on their RT At a Glance that
shows all tickets created by all 3 users(and their own email address as the
requestor)? When they send email out of RT it'll use <user's name> via RT
and the email it's coming from will correspond to the queue's configuration.

The external folks interacting with RT will never know the difference.

Just a thought...

Mike.

Mike Johnson
Datatel Programmer/Analyst