[rt-users] Upgrade from 4.2.1 to 4.2.3 - no more outgoing e-mails

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Apr 30 13:56:46 EDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 06:32:41PM +0200, Web wrote:
> The *only* problem I have now, is that no e-mail goes out from the RT
> server. Nada.
>
> I can create tickets by sending e-mails to the RT server, I can browse
> the ticket through the web interface, I can reply, comment, do whatever
> on tickets, but no e-mail are sent.
>
> I've attached a debug file of a ticket reply action. All I see is "No
> recipients found for deferred delivery on transaction".

> So I guess that my problem lies around this message, but I have no clue
> where to search next in order to solve this ...

All this message means is that there were no users who had to be
marked to send mail later.  It is not your problem.

> Any hint would be appreciated :)

If RT appears to be generating email (and it certainly does appear to
be generating email) I would be reading mail logs.

You can use the Message-ID fields in the logs to match up with your
mail logs.

-kevin