[rt-users] Dashboard subscriptions duplicated

David T. Grayston davidtg at uw.edu
Fri Aug 1 15:20:00 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I've recently updated from 4.0.7 -> 4.0.19 (Ubuntu 14.0.4) and all of our folks are getting duplicate emails of the dashboards they have subscribed to. The mail.log shows the double emails going out at the same time.

Perhaps a side question is I can't find where I could manage subscriptions for each user or for a dashboard?

For some tbshooting I ran "sudo /usr/sbin/rt-email-dashboards --dryrun -all" and it only lists one subscription in each case.

Also the Crontab looks like,

0 0 * * * /usr/sbin/rt-email-digest -m daily
0 0 * * 0 /usr/sbin/rt-email-digest -m weekly
10 * * * * /usr/sbin/rt-email-dashboards
0 0 * * 0 /usr/sbin/rt-clean-sessions

Any help appreciated,

David
David T. Grayston
Systems & Database Administrator, Application Development
University of Washington School of Public Health
Office of the Dean