[rt-users] rt-serializer errors, followed by ft-importer errors

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Aug 4 11:00:00 EDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 01, 2014 at 05:16:12PM -0400, Al Joslin wrote:
> I have an RT 4.2.5 w/Assets 1.01 over mysql  Ver 14.14 on Ubuntu 14.04 as my
> first RT
>
> I have brought up RT 4.2.6 w/Assets 1.01 over mariadb  Ver 15.1 on CentOS 6.5
>
> As maria is a drop-in replacement for mysql I didn't use the --clone option
> (anyway I don't want any of the 3K practice tickets)
>
> The serializer gave me these errors -- totally impenetrable to me...
>
> ---------
> root at rt4:/home/ajoslin# /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-serializer --no-tickets --scrip
> --quiet --force --directory 2014-08-01

As seen by this and your other errors, I'm not convinced the
serializer is what you want.  In particular, you didn't tell RT to
bring over ACLs, and then in your last email in this thread you
complain that permissions weren't migrated.

Why not just shred your tickets and then clone?

The non-clone is really meant for when you have to smush together
multiple RTs.

-kevin