[rt-users] User cannot enter text in the reply or comment area

jfioravanti jfioravanti at primax.us
Tue Aug 5 09:25:35 EDT 2014

Good Morning,

We have a user who suddenly can no longer input text into the comment or
reply section of a ticket. He was able to when originally set up. I presume
something has changed with regards to his preferences or premissions, but I
have not been successful in finding what they might be?? He is the only user
that is encountering this issue. I have been reading through our reference
book and searching online but have yet to find a solution. we are on windows
7, and using version 4.08 request tracker. any input and assistance in
resolving this would be deeply appreciated. Thanks.

Jeff