[rt-users] setup queue for particular user

niraj vara niraj.vara at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 02:56:48 EDT 2014

Hi

   In Here my RT system I was not able to do as you mention.
not allow any add any group name to add.

once the cursor click on that text box it will switch down to the

Add rights for this group

and not able to write any word there ??

I am not able to understand why this not allow to add any group name there
in text box ???