[rt-users] closing a ticket

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Wed Aug 6 05:20:58 EDT 2014

By default, RT_Config variable $NotifyActors is set to a false value, which
means RT doesn't send mail to the person that initiated the action.  If
you're resolving a ticket and you're one of the requestors, you won't
receive email in this scenario.

If that's not the problem, is the relevant scrip applied to the correct
queues?

If that's not the problem, what does RT's debug log report when you resolve
a ticket?

The "on resolve" condition only matches when a ticket is set to "resolved."
 The "on close" condition matches when a ticket is set to an "inactive"
status (which in a default RT configuration is "resolved" or "rejected").