[rt-users] User cannot enter text in the reply or comment area

Jeff Fioravanti jfioravanti at primax.us
Wed Aug 6 13:00:54 EDT 2014

Hi Kevin,

Your reply never made it to my inbox? Anyway, thanks for the reply. It is appreciated.

Jeff Fioravanti
Desktop Support Analyst
jfioravanti at primax.us
P 781-756-8247 (direct) | Fax 781-246-5609

   516 Edgewater Dr., Wakefield, MA 01880 ▪ www.primax.us

Confidentiality Statement
This e-mail and any attachments are for use by the intended recipient only and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, distribution or other use of this content is prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete