[rt-users] Can't resolve in-progress ticket?

Rezty Felty rfelty at adknowledge.com
Mon Aug 25 11:30:42 EDT 2014

I just upgraded our RT system, from running on SLES 11 to RHEL 6.5, RT from 3.8.7 to 4.2.6, and mysql  from an old version to the latest mariadb.  Upgrade went smoothly, have tested everything, all seems to be well, except one thing.  I have a ticket that a user placed in in-progress status after the upgrade, and now the only status anyone can place it in, even me as an RT Admin, is in-progress.  Can’t resolve, open, delete, pending, etc.  They aren’t even choices in the drop-down in the jumbo ticket display.  Any idea what caused this, and how to resolve?

Thanks,
Rezty Felty
Senior Linux Administrator
Adknowledge