[rt-users] quick-set Starts date

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Mon Dec 1 21:22:40 EST 2014

I want to be able to quickly adjust a ticket's Starts date from the
ticket's Display view without going to the ticket's Dates page and manually
entering the date.

For example, having a "Starts" top-level menu item next to "Actions" with
sub-entries "tomorrow morning," "next week" etc. would achieve this nicely.

Has anyone already done something like this?  Any recommended approaches?
Is there a best-practice way for submitting a POST request from that menu,
or would I have to do it as a GET request?  Is anyone aware of a plugin
that works in a similar manner?  Any pointers on which callbacks I should
target?