[rt-users] how to provide the forward option to a user

Jeff Fioravanti jfioravanti at primax.us
Tue Dec 2 13:12:57 EST 2014

I have two users who are asking for the forward option within RT. I already have this option as part of my ability to reply-comment-forward so I am surprised it is not available to these other users. How would I assign this option to these other users? Thanks.

Jeff Fioravanti

Desktop Support Analyst

jfioravanti at primax.us

P 781-756-8247 (direct) | Fax 781-246-5609

Primax logo autosignature  516 Edgewater Dr., Wakefield, MA 01880 ▪ www.primax.us

Confidentiality Statement

This e-mail and any attachments are for use by the intended recipient only and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, distribution or other use of this content is prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete