[rt-users] rt-validator questions!

Sternberger, Sven sven.sternberger at desy.de
Fri Dec 5 08:06:13 EST 2014

Hi!

I've continued testing

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
> My second question I started on my RT4.2.9 test instance (filled with
> my 30GB production db) the rt-validator and first It proceed quickly
> but now it slows down (in progress, runtime now 20h)
..
> - Could I speedup the process (make an index on Creator?)

I created an index on Creator which tooks under 10 min, after
that I restarted the run I cancelled before after 40h runtime.
The run was finisished in 10 min.

Now I see that I have a lot of references to users which have been
wiped. I would now like to update all these references to for
example nobody. I think I have to this by SQL directly?

best regards!