[rt-users] plugins link to module file, not package file

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Wed Dec 10 20:49:23 EST 2014

I’ve been using Perl for 20 years now. I grok perl.

Good run with the insults and rudeness. Because yeah, that’s a great way to treat someone who’s pointing out a way to improve the usability of something. Treat them like dirt, and talk down to them like they’ve never used Perl before.

I’ll stop offering advice on ways to improve the UI. Unintelligible and prone to confusion on the part of people isn’t my problem. I’m not going to be helpful if I get treated like shit when I’m trying to make someone’s profit-making production better and more likely to be used.

I forgot why I dropped this list. Thanks for reminding me.