[rt-users] How do the 'One-time Cc' and 'One-time Bcc' lists get populated

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Tue Dec 16 18:45:19 EST 2014

The "One-time Cc" list is constructed by collecting all of the addresses
related to all of the ticket's transactions and then removing addresses
belonging to requestors.

Is someone still regularly CC-ing this departed user in new tickets?
Alternatively (although I'm not sure that this is relevant), is that RT
user set up as a queue-level CC?

By adding this user's address to the $RTAddressRegexp regex, you're telling
RT that it directly receives mail to that address, which could have
unintended consequences (e.g. inability to add or re-add this email address
to tickets).