[rt-users] Problem with HTML tags appearing in correspondence

Alexey Bozrikov a at bozrikov.com
Mon Feb 3 17:22:47 EST 2014

Kevin Falcone-2 wrote
> It would be great to see.  We'd love to get to the bottom of what's
> going wrong for some users.
>
> -kevin

I am attaching a diff -ur between upgrded and freshly installed RT 4.2.1, as
I had exactly same issue when posting new tickets and replying to existing
tickets from RT web interface. Our system has no customizations at all with
exception to one custom field for the ticket (which I have disabled when I
was testing on the upgraded system).

rt4diff.log
<http://requesttracker.8502.n7.nabble.com/file/n56483/rt4diff.log>