[rt-users] Editor field suddenly red

Stefan Gofferje lists at home.gofferje.net
Wed Feb 5 08:47:09 EST 2014

Hi,

I set up RT to handle emails for a new website project. All worked fine
so far. I noticed today that the timezone was still set to US/Eastern,
so I changed it to Europe/Helsinki and restarted the apache2.
Since then, the editor text input field is red when I want to reply to a
message and templates seem to not be used. The templates are still there
- I can access them from the menu.
I tried changing the timezone back with no success.

I have no idea whatsoever where to start searching for the problem. I
couldn't even find an RT-specific log and the general apache vhost log
shows no error.

Any hints, anyone?

-Stefan

--
 (o_   Stefan Gofferje            | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
 //\   Reg'd Linux User #247167   | VCP #2263