[rt-users] custom callback for ticket update not working after update 4.0.2 -> 4.2.2

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Feb 5 10:23:14 EST 2014

On Tue, Feb 04, 2014 at 04:02:05PM -0500, Hugo Escobar wrote:
>    $m->callback( Ticket => $TicketObj, ARGSRef => \%ARGS, checks_failure => \$checks_failure,
>    results => \@results, CallbackName => 'Initial' );
>
>    which exists at the beginning of the <%INIT> section
>    My implementation of this callback creates a MIME::Entity and adds the file to it, then it
>    'writes' the whole message to $session{'Attachments'}
>
>    I've been trying to do the right changes for this to work under 4.2.2 but no luck so far

You've not shown your code, so I'm guessing, but if you look at how
4.2 stores attachments in the session, it uses a token to finally fix
the bug of creating two tickets simultaneously and accidentally
attaching the wrong attachments to the wrong ticket.

$session{Attachments}{$ARGS{Token}}

Relevant code is in ProcessAttachments and you can also see it used in
CreateTicket.

-kevin